Thursday, April 28, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S



FRIENDS. Oh i do really love my friends! My friends are precious. I am so glad to have them, they are really my best friends. I love to spend my time with them. We use the same clothes, get silly together, do silly things, shopping together, and do so many other things. When i'm happy or sad, my friends always be there for me and always stand by me. When i need somebody to talk, they always be a good listener. When i cry, my friends always give their shoulders for me and they always can cheer me up :) sometimes maybe we gets fight but they are still my best friends. That's what friend are for :) Thanks God for giving me them, i love you guys! ♥♥♥

There are some quotes :)

A real friend is hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget

Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you know they're always there

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them

No comments:

Post a Comment