Monday, September 19, 2011

18 th !

9th September 2011 i'm officially 18 ! :D

i really can't imagine how happy i am, it just feel like i wanna smile and laugh all the time ! hahaha :p
thank you for my parents who already take care of me until now and also
thank you for all the wishes friends especially for my class Pangan A '11 thank you for the song :D and also BIG THANK YOU for my superb mates -malikasilviani- -sabrinayoshe- -chankayan- -isabellasupardi- thank you for the surprise ! i really surprised :D love you guys !





and the last, the special one, i wanna say SUPER THANK YOU for my best buddy ! -jenniferpratiwiholiyanto- -efsanadhiputra- -raymondkok- i got surprised bcos on 17th September 2011 they suddenly came to my house and open the room door ! they brought a little cupcakes and a candle hihi actually it's already too late but better late than never right ? hihi :) super thank you guys ! love you !




 

No comments:

Post a Comment