Thursday, July 21, 2011

super long holiday! :)

long time no post bcos i'm too busy! hahaha!

okay, hmm.. too much activities in my holiday so i don't know where to start to tell you all :p

Start from June, on 16th until 23rd June, me and my fam went to Singapore and Malaysia. We went to Universal Studio at Sentosa, Singapore and had a lot of fun! Then we went shopping to many places. From Singapore we flew to Malaysia on 19th June to see my grandmother and my mom's family there and also for shopping! :D

Oh! i forgot something, before me and my fam went to Spore and Malay, on 14th June me and my friends went to JCC for Penabur graduation, so i'm officially graduated! yeayyyy! :D

marina sands :)
USS! :D



super yummy chicken wings! i really love it!

with mom's family and grandma :)


graduated! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment