Friday, May 20, 2011

...

i give you LOVE, you give me PAIN
i give you trust, you give me disappointment
i give you heart, you give me hurt

 
why are you so heartless?



 
my heart feels so painful...




but now i realize, you are not the one for me..
too much tears that have fell down from my eyes and i feel that i'm a fool girl that always cry because of you, now i won't do it anymore! it's enough! now i have to keep moving on bcos i believe that tomorrow is always better than today and today is better than yesterday :)


the truth is, love isn't painful but sometimes love make us hurt because there are people who don't care about that feelings and they played it just like play a toy.

okay, now i promise there are no more galau n tears anymore! and big thanks to all my friend who always stand by me in every situation and always support me anytime! (˘⌣˘)ε˘`) 

No comments:

Post a Comment